New Features

Exterior color (17U) Maverick Silver Metallic
Exterior color (26U) Sport Red Metallic
Exterior color (39U) Stryker Blue Metallic
Exterior color (64U) Pacific Slate Metallic

·
Registered
23 Posts
Seriously, the Stealth Blue is purple? That looks really cool to me. It does kinda take away from the BMW looks a bit. But I bet I'd have the only one around!:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
bloody hell mate!! down under got it going on! bet it wont make it to u.s. market. i hope everyone understands that these v8 or 6 rear drive cars are a dieing breed because of coming u.s. CAFE standards, thanks to wierdo enviro- liberal waqckos. the biggest hoax in history is being forced upon us. i could go on for hours, but i digress.

·
Registered
30 Posts

where are these beauties

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks best in Stealth Blue

·
Registered
8 Posts
I believe grey as I have one but I also know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think they all look great. Or as Tony the Tiger says "GreAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt!"

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey Everyone! Just because I can, I have a new photo album with 3 of the 4 new colors of the 2009 G8 GTs that are here at our dealership.

And while I like the G8 in EVERY color....I have to agree with TheColonel. The Magnetic Gray is a most mysterious color! I actually call it "Smoke".

·
Registered
276 Posts
And while I like the G8 in EVERY color....I have to agree with TheColonel. The Magnetic Gray is a most mysterious color! I actually call it "Smoke".
I call it GONE! As of 8/25 it is no longer an official color offering and I highly suspect the several now available for tagging are the last ones ever in that color.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Without a doubt it looks best in that bright "arrest me red" color. It looks great in all colors but that one just can not be beat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got 09 in stricker blue.The web sit shows this color is not avalabel.just wondering if it will be or was it sent by mistake?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts