Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nothing new to report on updates when dealers are suppose to start receiving there cars. But, is it a possibility that Pontiac is holding off releasing the cars until the dealers are trained on them. Today, the dealers in my area were at a seminar and drive with the G8. They had several of the base cars and some of the GT models. They had one of the blue GT's that looks like it changes into a purple color. One of the GM people I spoke with said that they were only going to build 18 in that color. Sorry no pics I didn't think I was going to get that close. The cars sounded great ubt, the people that were driving them stunk!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool! Thanks for the update, I'm been checking in with my local dealership every couple of weeks to get some info, but I think I know more then they do :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello everyone. my first post. what an aweasome car, the g8 gt. wanted a gto, but have been delayed since i am co-signer on two of my sons trucks. makes ones credit report look like s--t. i am in/out of the port of jax,fl. nearly everyday. no g8 yet. where are they?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the site, no info as of yet. We have a couple of guys on the site that have inside info. I'm sure as it gets close, they will let us know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts