Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, traded in my Charger R/T for 2009 Red G8 GXP w/6SP Manual Tranny. One word: AWESOME! What a car man. Can't wait to drive to work and can't wait to drive home each day. Even trips to the store are fun, just because I'm driving. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's the sign of a great car! Enjoy her.

I own a 1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula LS1 V8, with a low 34,000 km, Arctic White, Dark Grey Leather interior, fully loaded. I am wrestling with the thought (and debating with myself) of whether or not I should trade her in (or sell her) for the new G8 GXP instead?

I love my Firebird Formula, but I am seduced by all the upgraded technology and suspension specs of the G8 GXP. I only have room for one car so it is either one or the other. I welcome fellow member's opinions and thoughts to help me formulate a decision. Thanks, everyone.

P.S. I am a new G8 Forum member; I just registered today.

P.P.S. My company is terminating our company car program and providing we Sales with a car allowance instead. I'm not allowed a V8 as part of its rules. Thus, I look to procure the G8 V6 for company work. (My aforementioned G8 GXP query would be for personal play).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts