Pontiac G8 Forum banner

looking at buying g8 need help PLEASE

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Engelman 
#1 ·
I am new to this forum and I am looking into buying the g8. I am in a dilema because the GXP is far and few between and I need some opinions? I really enjoy that you can get the interior to match the GT and I love this but what I really would like to know is, did GM make the Sema edition? any comments or thoughts are greatly appreciated?

#2 ·
Only 3 versions of G8 exist, other than those with and without bluetooth. Oh, and te hfirst 888 all without sunroofs. No other editions. So you have a choice of V6 wit h5=speed automatic, GT (V8 wit h6-speed automatic), and GXP wit heither 6-speed auto or 6-speed manual. If you search on Autotrader you'll find many vehicles to choose from. Beware of dealers asking more than msrp for used GXP's.

#4 ·
available GXP's

The last time I checked (about 2 weeks ago) there were 4 GXP's available.. 3 at a dealer in Richmond, Va and 1 at a dealer in Pittsburgh...I neglected to check where you live so they might be too far from you....I think Pontiac is still offering cash back money or 0% financing which does apply to GXP as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.