Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the latest news for the G8 coming to Canada?
I've only heard 'summer' but need a real date/month as my current lease is up at the end of August.

Thanks for your help in advance :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the update. I look forward to a test drive as well.
I hope GM has some low finance rates for this car because I hate buying a new model in the first year....all the hype/sales means higher rates for us consumers.

And when are they going to update the GM Canada site with some real information for the G8, such as build one??? I'm tired of the coming soon page!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the update. I look forward to a test drive as well.
I hope GM has some low finance rates for this car because I hate buying a new model in the first year....all the hype/sales means higher rates for us consumers.

And when are they going to update the GM Canada site with some real information for the G8, such as build one??? I'm tired of the coming soon page!
To this day I still don't know why GM can't update the Canadian site at the same time they update the US one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
June 17th---I have seen a couple of ads online from various dealerships in Canada saying they are getting some soon, but that's about it. I saw an ad for a V6 version in Alberta, but it was slightly used. Most dealerships will not provide a date yet. Odd that they market it so aggressively and then do not have an official release date. None of the dealerships in my area indicate they have a timeline of any kind...ouch! Where are the G8 GT's? Should be a great ride though. (Looking for a 2009 G8 GT in Panther Black w red/blk interior leather.)

If anyone has any updated news, let me know, and thanks! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately the GT is priced $7K higher in Canada and the interest rates are 6.4% for leasing and financing. And don't even mention the price of gas these days.
Sorry GM Canada - maybe next time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts