Pontiac G8 Forum banner

I too have a G8!!!

2403 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Gordon Freeman
Hey guys I just bought a gray 09 G8 GT! Yes I took the plunge the car I bought has just over 4000 on the clock. I live in middle TN but found the car in MO. I drove a red one and just loved the car but wanted silver or gray. I can’t wait to get my car now. In addition to the G8 I have a 79 Camaro with 12,010 miles and a 03 Monte Carlo SS with 34k both of those I purchased new. But the G8 is best by far!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Hey man. Thats just awesome. Its my first day on the Forum. I just bought an 09 Burgendy GT with 6k miles. I've had it one day, moving out of a Passat. I cant believe what a difference it is. Its blowing me away!
Hey man. Thats just awesome. Its my first day on the Forum. I just bought an 09 Burgendy GT with 6k miles. I've had it one day, moving out of a Passat. I cant believe what a difference it is. Its blowing me away!

Sounds great, yes it is awesome, never though I would own a G8 GT..

My 79 Camaro...

My 03 Monte Carlo SS...

Oh and my everyday car so I don’t rack up too many miles on the other cars..92 Towncar 76k on the clock

Am still awaiting delivery of my 09 G8 GT though..I wish it were here already!
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.