Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We signed the paperwork yesterday. GM now owns my Solstice (Lemon Law buy back), and we have the G8. It is red with a solid black interior, everything except XM radio and a moonroof. I just came from a convertible, so I wasn't sold on the moonroof and XM radio isn't a big deal to me. I really like this car. It is beautiful. :D I will take pictures and try to post this evening.
Marrilee

·
Registered
13 Posts
We signed the paperwork yesterday. GM now owns my Solstice (Lemon Law buy back), and we have the G8. It is red with a solid black interior, everything except XM radio and a moonroof. I just came from a convertible, so I wasn't sold on the moonroof and XM radio isn't a big deal to me. I really like this car. It is beautiful. :D I will take pictures and try to post this evening.
Marrilee
Whats your first mod going to be ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does window tinting count?? ;)

I did nothing to the Solstice GXP, and when it ended up being bought back we were glad that we didn't. We would have lost every penny that we put into any mods that weren't done by GM and there was a possibility that it would have caused problems with the buy back. So I am a little leary of doing anything but beautification to this car just yet.

Down the road we are going to have the programing done that boosts the horsepower to 401. It's something that the dealership can do and won't void anything. I don't remember what it was called. But it sounded good to me!
Marrilee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts