Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just bought an 09 G8 GT Sport Red and I thought it would be a good idea to hook up with a forum in order to see what the deal is with these cars. I traded in an 09 Impala SS for the G8 after seeing one cruising around my area. I just had to check one out! I've never really noticed them before but thats probably because they only made them for 2 years. When the salesman pulled it around I fell in love with it and had to have it. It's got 25K miles on it and the last owner took pretty good care of it.

I'm gonna bee looking to do a couple mods in the future so if anyone has a suggestion feel free to post it. The exhaust is awfully quiet for a 6.0L so I think that will be the first change. The speakers have all been replaced with JL Audio by the last owner as well as a JL sub in the trunk. Thanks everyone and I look forward to being part of a new forum family. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought mine in June. 09 GT sport & prem pkg bone stock with 34k on it. Very few G8's west of Cali so real pleased with the purchase. I think I'm gonna go the bolt cause it's a light use everyday drive "… but you never know! Lotta options out there so it'll probably come down to preference. Welcome and congrats!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
2 Posts
What I did on my exhaust recently was installed the solo axlebacks which were a breeze (took 15 Mins) and I also replaced the mid muffler with a magnaflow x-pipe. Really wakes the exhaust up and sounds great! Not too lound, not too quiet, Just right! Good luck with your G8. You'll love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts