Pontiac G8 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Joe, I'm a new member to the G8 Forum, I am also a newly purchased GXP owner. I hope to figure out how to PM you on a secure line. I found the sight getting information on how to work on the abs, and traction control on my wife's G8 Base model. Even the base model is fun to drive. I held out until a GXP finally came available in my area for myself. These cars are really hard to find, hardly anyone trades them in. They also seem to hold their value really well. I am curious to know where the one I found lands in the limited number produced. Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Eric, sorry it's been so long since I've been in here. Drop me an email at [email protected], and I can get you all the production info you would need for your GXP. I have now tracked down all 1,829 of their VINs, build sheets, and specific production numbers all the way down to which tire they came with.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Post #1 has now been updated with the correct production numbers of every G8 GXP ever built. I am compiling the G8 GXP Registry to track down where all these cars are and who their owners are. If you own a G8 GXP, drop me an email with the last 6 of your VIN, and I will get you all the specifics for your car. My email is [email protected].

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm still tracking G8 GXPs folks. I now have info on all 1,829 ever built, and I have tracked down owners for nearly 30% of all of them. If you own a G8 GXP, or have family or friends that own one, get me the last 6 digits of the VIN, and I can provide all the specific production info on the car. I am also tracking as GXPs get totaled/salvaged/rebuilt.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The M6 transmission only came in the G8 GXP from the factory, although a few brave souls have actually converted GTs to manual transmission.

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 GXP MSM and GT Stryker Blue
1 Posts
I just acquired a 2009 GXP vin# ending in 317208. It is MSM A6 Onyx/Red Interior w/ Sunroof. The car has 17,000 miles on it. Any idea what my production number is?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts