Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Simmer Down

That was my preference but was picked up by someone else! I suggest you take it easy and more selection with by at your disposal by this fall. Don't rush your purchase and settle........when it comes to pthe G8 purchase!!!

Matthew

I gotta get my hands on one and I am not worried about travel, anyone spy one anywhere? :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Look here

At least 3 that meet your needs in Cleveland, OH area. Look for msrp $32,295 that's GT, leather, sunroof, all-season tires. PLug in your own zip for something closer.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just make sure that until they fix the site you use the link I posted to get into the GT part. If you simply use the links within pontiac.com both searches come up with V6's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for no responses, I just picked up my car today in Salt Lake City, drove it home about 300 miles away and it was the sweetest looking car on the road, Mag Grey loaded -19" wheels, I work for a wheel manufacturer anyway so I don't care. :cool:

Picked it up for MSRP at Mark Miller Pontiac by the way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any pics

Sorry for no responses, I just picked up my car today in Salt Lake City, drove it home about 300 miles away and it was the sweetest looking car on the road, Mag Grey loaded -19" wheels, I work for a wheel manufacturer anyway so I don't care. :cool:

Picked it up for MSRP at Mark Miller Pontiac by the way.
Post pictures please

1 - 8 of 8 Posts