Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Would you be interested in a custom emblem?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Without completely overstepping the boundries of "non-sponsor" posts, I'm conducting a bit of research regarding sponsorship to the forum.

First off-the G8GT is an amazing car, one which I hope to own in the future. I'm a proud Pontiac guy, with a beatiful triple black 2000 Trans Am dubbed the ws.666. My business is custom emblem designs-we can make pretty much anything for G8's and other cars. The F-body guys on ls1.com love our stuff, and we've had a ton of success there-however many of them are 2nd and 3rd owners, have modified their cars and typically don't mind adding a bit of personalization an extict model.

My reason for posting is to find out if new/original G8 owners would have any interest in our services? Would you consider a customized emblem for your new toy? Pehaps something personalized for under the hood or on the dash? Our items are all laser cut from acrylic with variuos finishes on them such as mirrored plexi, brushed aluminum or gloss/matte paint. Here are just a few samples of what we've done:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i do, but i'm not a sponsor and wouldn't want to overstep my boundries. Until then, just know we could do anything. The pontiac arrow is possible, but we couldn't come close to "stock" appearance and honestly it would look like garbage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts