Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been going by that screen name for 4 years. I initially got into the orum scene when iI leased my 04 GTO. I loved that car, but the biggest mistake I made was leasing the car. After going over my mileage with 8 months left on the lease, I decided to get out before the penaties were too severe. So, I took a small hit and bought an 08 White Hot G8. I'll never lease a car like that again! You never want to get out of the GTO. The G8 may possess that attribute too. I don't know yet. The G8 is growing on me. You feel a difference between the two cars immediately. The GTO felt like raw pavement ripping power and the G8, refined but powerful. I like the looks and so far the performance, but Me and the Goat...sigh. Goodbye GTOforum, hello G8!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've been going by that screen name for 4 years. I initially got into the orum scene when iI leased my 04 GTO. I loved that car, but the biggest mistake I made was leasing the car. After going over my mileage with 8 months left on the lease, I decided to get out before the penaties were too severe. So, I took a small hit and bought an 08 White Hot G8. I'll never lease a car like that again! You never want to get out of the GTO. The G8 may possess that attribute too. I don't know yet. The G8 is growing on me. You feel a difference between the two cars immediately. The GTO felt like raw pavement ripping power and the G8, refined but powerful. I like the looks and so far the performance, but Me and the Goat...sigh. Goodbye GTOforum, hello G8!
You did get the GT correct? Hot White is nice:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. I got it 25 miles on the odometer. If it was the first car I had with the qualities it has, maybe I'd be more enthused. I was just not ready to give up the Goat. But, the G8 is trying to make me forget the pain. She's more than a rebound girl.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts