Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Pontiac G8 GT 6.0 LS2 w/6 speed automatic. This white beauty has new brakes, rotors, struts, shocks, run flat tires & sensors, and drive shaft. Purchased new in El Paso and driven in New Mexico, this one owner lady driven gem has a fresh Mobile 1 engine service and a transmission service. She sports a fresh windshield and rear glass. Limo tinting in the rear and legal tinting in the front. Currently in Los Angeles, she's ready for the road with a fresh California smog cert and clean Car Fax. Call Fred at 818 four zero six 77 four five. 83m highway miles. First $16,999 take it. turbopilot at aol dot com.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, it sounds very good! And the price is very affordable in my opinion. Lately it's very hard to find a car in such a good condition and price. The market is going crazy sometimes and it's one of those times I guess. Anyway, do you have any pictures of the car? Also do you mind shipping it to Europe? I found a recently and looking to buy it soon. I want the car to be shipped there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts