Trying to buy first g8 finally,lol - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-23-2014, 12:01 PM Thread Starter

Trying to buy first g8 finally,lol

I have bought vehicles before over internet,ebay ect... but have any of you used autobytel.com? I ask cuz in the process of finally getting a g8 and have a few narrowed down but all 600+ miles away from me. The story of the sale just seems fishy and to good to be true.The guy keeps returning my emails but smells fishy. I did all the checking I can on autobytel but just dont feel right. Not sure if this is right forum spot for this so will try a couple different spots. Autobytel is a third party company that does auto deals and hanles all the transactions which is ok but the guy/seller wont call me. Lots of my questions for him and he returns emails but all could be cleared up with 5 min phone call and he wont.I did all the checking I could on autobytel but story seems fishy. Selling 10K under value and his story is weird. Listing was in one state and city but car is across country and he is not in the country? But I gota try this is my dream car or one kinda and deal of a lifetime,lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-10-2015, 01:49 PM

Sounds fishy to me. I just bought my first one too. Suppose to be delivered Monday and I was the same as you. I live in ms. and the car I bought is in New Jersey. I found it on autotrader and was somewhat nervous about buying a car over the Internet. I ended up emailing then speaking with the seller numerous times and he eased my mind about buying a car like that. I guess I won't be totally at ease till its in my yard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode