New England Dyno Day: October 3rd. Enhanced Street Performance - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-12-2009, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

New England Dyno Day: October 3rd. Enhanced Street Performance

Enhanced Street Performance has come through again and is going to be our dyno of choice

Dyno Day Information

- Dyno Day rates are $60 per 2wd vehicle and $75 per AWD vehicle. This includes up to 3 horsepower pulls or 2 HP pulls and a 1/4 mile run (2WD vehicles only).
- Dyno Days require a minimum of 10 cars and typically a maximum of 20 cars. If more than 20 vehicles are signed up for the event, we recommend keeping a stand-by list.
- The organizer of the event That's me is responsible for putting together the schedule and working with ESP throughout the event.

We normally start the day around 9am.

Things I will be trying to avoid:
Don't give me any ****... seriously. Everyone is there trying to have fun, INCLUDING MYSELF! if you got looked over at the dyno day and you didn't come up and say something to me about it, I can't help you.
Never met me or forget what I look like:

Hi

I'm looking to work WITH the dyno provider... Most dynos don't like doing dyno days anymore because people back out without warning and suddenly a 25 person dyno day turns into a 5 person day. That's not fair to the dyno guys or to me (especially if I end up having to put a deposit down on the ****ing day). I'm hoping that I can get them the 5 guys I have and hopefully give them some extra money for whoever else shows up.

Don't bitch about pricing. $60 for 2WD. $75 for AWD. If you think that's too much don't come.

Food - BYOB. If the dyno I choose provides a grille, BYOM too. ESP normally provides food to PAYING PARTICPANTS.

Walk-ins - Come one, come all... but if you show up unannounced, you get to wait and POSSIBLY NOT RUN! So, just enjoy the day if that's the case.

This is not sponsored or brought to you or whatever by anyone besides me and the shop that I choose. So if you wanna run, I don't care if you're an individual, part of a group/clique/club/gang/herd, come on down. I also don't care what you bring, as long as it'll roll on the dyno. (No Zambonis)

This will occur on October 3rd. No reason to schedule one in hot, muggy August. Plus it gives me time to actually plan this out and it gives YOU GUYS time to figure out if you're going to make it or not.

Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, it's just I can't stand complaining before, during and after these events when I bust my ass, by myself to organize these things.
JUST HAVE FUN! Leave the drama at the door. If you have a problem, question, negative comment or any concern send me a private message.

SERIOUS DYNO DAY IS SERIOUS!

Email me at chapel 976 at gmail (remove spaces, add .com... you know how it works) to sign up. Please don't rely 100% on this board to be the sign up location as I have it posted on a few other sites as well.

Please let me know the make and model of your car and if it's FWD, RWD or AWD as I need to schedule them properly so that all the FWD cars go together, then the AWD cars then the RWD cars (not necessarily in that order)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode