National G8 Meet Gold Sponsor Announcement! - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-13-2010, 05:30 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to bracketracer
National G8 Meet Gold Sponsor Announcement!

I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Jeff Boychuk of Solo Performance Inc of Mississauga, ON, Canada! Jeff has committed Solo Performance to be the Gold Sponsor for the National G8 Meet! To sweeten the pot, he will be donating a Mach or Mach Shorty Solo cat back exhaust kit worth $800 to the event. The exhaust system will be raffled off, with each registered vehicle owner getting a chance at the Grand Prize. The winner will recieve a certificate for the system shipped to their door, and they won't even have to pay shipping! Jeff says that the G8 Community has been very good to Solo Performance, and they want to give back. I can't thank them enough for their generous support.

If you have been unsure about attending, maybe a chance at winning an awesome new exhaust system will help you make up your mind. Their systems sound awesome! Please join me in thanking Solo Performance, especially with our business!

Other vendors are in the works, and I will have updates to follow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode