I'm getting impatient - when is it coming to Canada! - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

I'm getting impatient - when is it coming to Canada!

What's the latest news for the G8 coming to Canada?
I've only heard 'summer' but need a real date/month as my current lease is up at the end of August.

Thanks for your help in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 03:16 PM

June. I can't wait to take one for a test drive. Too many high HP gas guzzlers to choose from for my next car.

GM announces Canadian pricing on the Pontiac G8 - GM Inside News Forum
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 04:53 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the update. I look forward to a test drive as well.
I hope GM has some low finance rates for this car because I hate buying a new model in the first year....all the hype/sales means higher rates for us consumers.

And when are they going to update the GM Canada site with some real information for the G8, such as build one??? I'm tired of the coming soon page!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley View Post
Thanks for the update. I look forward to a test drive as well.
I hope GM has some low finance rates for this car because I hate buying a new model in the first year....all the hype/sales means higher rates for us consumers.

And when are they going to update the GM Canada site with some real information for the G8, such as build one??? I'm tired of the coming soon page!
To this day I still don't know why GM can't update the Canadian site at the same time they update the US one.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:03 PM

June 17th---I have seen a couple of ads online from various dealerships in Canada saying they are getting some soon, but that's about it. I saw an ad for a V6 version in Alberta, but it was slightly used. Most dealerships will not provide a date yet. Odd that they market it so aggressively and then do not have an official release date. None of the dealerships in my area indicate they have a timeline of any kind...ouch! Where are the G8 GT's? Should be a great ride though. (Looking for a 2009 G8 GT in Panther Black w red/blk interior leather.)

If anyone has any updated news, let me know, and thanks!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 05:15 PM

Hi,

What do you know! 1 G8 GT has just arrived today at one of the local dealerships, good stuff.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 07:55 PM Thread Starter

Unfortunately the GT is priced $7K higher in Canada and the interest rates are 6.4% for leasing and financing. And don't even mention the price of gas these days.
Sorry GM Canada - maybe next time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode