Houston Goat Herd: Twin Peaks Meet in Webster, TX - Sunday, July 22nd @ Noon - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

Houston Goat Herd: Twin Peaks Meet in Webster, TX - Sunday, July 22nd @ Noon

Who:
THE Houston Goat Herd.
We'd also like to extend an invite to the Houston G8s.

What:
Twin Peaks Meet

When:
Sunday, July 22nd - Noon

Where:
Twin Peaks in Webster
20931 Gulf Freeway Frontage Road
Webster, TX 77598

Why: Because the HGH is due for a great get-together! If the G8s come out, we could have one hell of a Holden showing.

As I said in the HGH BS Thread, I've spoken with the manager, and he is definitely looking to help us out. He is going to print out some banners for us to have up while we're there. I'm going to email him and see if he can get them to say something with HGH and/or Houston Goat Herd on them. Does anyone else have something GTO-related we could hang up? How about some G8 people? Yall have anything you'd like to put up?

He is also going to post up the event on Twin Peaks's facebook page, and possibly advertise it at the restaurant. The guy's name is Kevin, and he was extremely helpful today. With his help, we could have a damn good setup.

Hopefully, we can get people to sign up early, so we can give him a good idea of how many parking spaces to save for us. Once this day comes, I'll probably get there early and set down those HGH cones (Richard, let me know if and when I can pick those up!).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2012, 05:57 PM

Just saw this post, hope you all have a great time. Just got my white g8 friday in spring, tx and drive it back home to killeen.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2012, 07:09 PM

What time are you planning on this event? I am in Sugar Land so would like to stop in.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 09:09 AM

Hi, I am a newbie and picked up my 09 G8 base two days ago and would love to come along for the new meet....please keep me in mind
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode