'09 Pontiac G8 GT 6.0 LS2 w/6 spd auto - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-03-2020, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

'09 Pontiac G8 GT 6.0 LS2 w/6 spd auto

2009 Pontiac G8 GT 6.0 LS2 w/6 speed automatic. This white beauty has new brakes, rotors, struts, shocks, run flat tires & sensors, and drive shaft. Purchased new in El Paso and driven in New Mexico, this one owner lady driven gem has a fresh Mobile 1 engine service and a transmission service. She sports a fresh windshield and rear glass. Limo tinting in the rear and legal tinting in the front. Currently in Los Angeles, she's ready for the road with a fresh California smog cert and clean Car Fax. Call Fred at 818 four zero six 77 four five. 83m highway miles. First $16,999 take it. turbopilot at aol dot com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-24-2020, 07:49 AM

Hey, it sounds very good! And the price is very affordable in my opinion. Lately it's very hard to find a car in such a good condition and price. The market is going crazy sometimes and it's one of those times I guess. Anyway, do you have any pictures of the car? Also do you mind shipping it to Europe? I found a recently and looking to buy it soon. I want the car to be shipped there.

Last edited by renteria; 09-17-2020 at 01:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode