New member saying Hello - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

New member saying Hello

Hello all. Just bought an 09 1/2 G8 GT - awesome ride! Hope some of you members can help me make it even better!

Greg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 02:11 AM

Congrats! I got my 2009.5 GT a few weeks ago, and I'm loving it. I'm starting to get really used to XM radio, so they may get me hooked on it. Doesn't look like there are many of the 2009.5s out yet. Did you specifically look for a newer one?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

I DID specifically look for a newer one. I wanted the Bluetooth and the cup holders that come out of the rear seat cushion. I ended up with Black after spending MONTHS trying to find a Magnetic Gray one with roof, premium and sport packages.

I am noticing a good bit of brake pulsation at any speed over 40MPH. I took it by my dealer with 200 miles on it, and he said "that's normal" and that they couldn't do anything until it hit 750 miles. I guess we will see. Have you experienced anything like this?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 10:52 PM

No, I haven't noticed any brake problems, but I seem to recall some other folks posting about either brake pulsing or front-end shake. Can't remember for sure.

Only problems I have are with the A/C not getting terribly cold (although it has hit 100 F every day in Dallas for the past week), and an alignment problem between the driver's door vent and the dash. I haven't had time to go back to the dealer yet for them to look at those, but am planning on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode