New member from NJ - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-26-2008, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

New member from NJ

Hi I Am New To The Forum I Am The Current Owner Or 1968 Firebird & 2005 Grand Prix Gxp.i Am Going To Be In The Market For A G8 Gxp In The New Year & I Look Foward To Any New Info On Can Gain On This Site. Dominick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 06:27 PM

Go for the GT - GM is giving them away for well under $30K and no gas guzzler tax. With some minor modifications you can get the same performance of the GXP for $10K less.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 08:53 PM

The Gxp G8 is smoking hot. If you've got the extra cash available and want a 5 year 100K drivetrain warranty....then the gxp is a hell of a deal. (especially if you have to have a six speed manual tranny)

The GT is a great deal for the money and probably the one I'd go for since I want an automatic trans...

I'd buy one off the dealership selling them on this site with a few miles on them. I've seen a few hundred mile examples going for 23 or 24 grand..

Thats a number thats hard to beat..

The dealership is ohio I believe and he posts on this site a few times...with cars that are available for sale..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode