Near future G8 owner - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 06:01 PM Thread Starter

Near future G8 owner

I'm Kevin,45 years old,living in northwest Tennessee.My wife and I just mist out on a great looking white GT in Nashville this weekend 30,806miles at$21,877.We were only 30miles away when the dealer called to tell us he just sold it.Boy what a filling that was ,I'm still kicking myself.I''m driving a 98SLE Bonneville with 143,000 miles now.Fixing to pass it down to our son in Oct.I'm looking for a good used GTin the 20 to 22k range.I'm a member of Bonnevilleform.com I'm ready to cross over to the G8 side.I'm LOOKEN to buy soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by socleanone View Post
I'm Kevin,45 years old,living in northwest Tennessee.My wife and I just mist out on a great looking white GT in Nashville this weekend 30,806miles at$21,877.We were only 30miles away when the dealer called to tell us he just sold it.Boy what a filling that was ,I'm still kicking myself.I''m driving a 98SLE Bonneville with 143,000 miles now.Fixing to pass it down to our son in Oct.I'm looking for a good used GTin the 20 to 22k range.I'm a member of Bonnevilleform.com I'm ready to cross over to the G8 side.I'm LOOKEN to buy soon.

Hello Kevin have you had any luck at all in finding a G8? I donít know if you have a color preference or not. Here is a link to another white G8 GT,,,,,2008 Pontiac G8 GT White Sedan. A Pontiac G8 at Sapaugh Motors Herculaneum MO Yea itís an 08 but in a little more reasonable price range. Also I thought this car may be a little closer to your location it's in the St Louis area.

or Details of Used 2009 Pontiac G8, Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Yahoo! Autos. I donít know how far you are willing to travel for the car.

I also live in TN, just south of Nashville. I hope you are able to find the car that you want. Too bad GM has discontinued this brand. BTW check your personal messagesÖ.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode