I'm new to this forum but looking for other local G8s to start a club in San Antonio - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 05:34 AM Thread Starter

Cool I'm new to this forum but looking for other local G8s to start a club in San Antonio

I want to start an official club for G8s in SA. The folks from our neighbor cities are welcome to join as well. The idea is to have meets like twice a month where we can just kick back and enjoy a few. Before I sold my 350z I belonged to a club and it was awesome! We would meet twice a month officially but would often call each other up and hang out when we got bored. It was nice cause you always had someone to help you work on your ride and share ideas and upgrades. I remember when one of our club members had to install his headers and exhaust and needed help, all he did was send out a text and like five of us were there helping. Of course he hooked up the grill and some beers afterwards Its a good way to meet folks of all ages with similar interests. Another thing we did was organize highway runs, basically we'd fleet up and drive to wherever. Right before I left the group we were thinking of doing a club sticker so you could recognize other members on the road. I was into street racing at the time so we made a little street racing crew and put decepticon/transformer decals on the cars (the movie had just come out so thats why we went with that) and when you were driving and you ran into the opposite team it was ON! LOL lots of fun. I think we need to do something like this with the G8s, GTs, and GXPs. Anybody else tired of having a bad ass car and nothing to do with it on your days off?? Lets get this started!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 12:44 AM

I am down for something like that. G8s arent very popular here in the rgv its mainly RCSB chevy ford and dodge trucks. I would probably be able to meet once a month since im in the valley but I am transfering to utsa next semester!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 11:04 PM

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 09:48 AM

If I was closer, I'd be in!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode