Hey Everyone!!! - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

Hey Everyone!!!

I am a new G8 GT owner, I purchased my G8 in January of 2009 and its a 2009 model fully loaded. I love the car and the power it has and truely that it is a sleeper.

My other car that I have is a 2004 Mustang Cobra 40th Ann. and a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Pick up Truck love them all also.

I am very happy that I chose the G8 instead of the Challanger due to some problems that I am hearing about, so I cant be any happier
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 05:18 PM

Welcome. Have you just gotten home recently. I know you can spit at Fort Hood from there. Used to be stationed there from 1991-1992. I got mine on 17 MAR 09 and am still in new car euphoria mode.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-24-2009, 11:35 PM

I test drove a Challenger R/T on a couple different occasions trying to figure out my next car purchase. Here's the weird thing:

We I fist got the "sickness" over 30 years ago the story on Mopars was: great drive trains, awful fit and finish, awful interiors and truck suspensions.

As the conclusion of my Challenger test drives my conclusions: great drive train, awful fit and finish, awful interior and a truck suspension.

The more things change...

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 02:08 AM

Welcome!! I too test drove the Challenger before buying my GXP. Not a bad ride but I couldn't find the SRT8 with an M6 anywhere. I saw one but it was black (the only color I wouldn't buy). Ended up with the GXP and absolutely love it!! I am sure you will be very pleased with your new car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode