Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Hello all... What have I done???

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  VanG 
#1 ·
Owning Fords all my life, I have ventured into new territory:eek:.

Hello from the metro St. Louis area! I just purchased my G8 GT yesterday July 21. The car is panther black with black interior, options are premium and sport packages. I am in the process of getting all windows tinted this Friday as my first mod and hoping for many more to follow.:D

The G8 GT seemed to fit every aspect of what I am wanting in a car at the moment. Has a lot of room for the family and is a car that the wife can drive. As for me it has awesome looks and the performance to back it up! I am looking forward to getting to know people on the forum and looking forward to a lot of seat time in my G8 GT.

Cheers,
JJ

#2 ·
Congrats on your purchase. You will love it!

#3 ·
I have been a Ford man for the past 28 years and I just purchased my G8 yesterday 24 July. I knew GM would have to produce a great car to get me to buy and I think they did. I really like this car. Looking forward to learning more about the car and available aftermarket parts/accessories.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.