Nissan GT-R Spec-V details released
Nissan won’t be attending the 2009 Detroit Auto Show, but prior to the press days Nissan will unveil the new Nissan GT-R Spec-V and thanks to GTRBlog, we have all the specs on the new lighter, faster and more powerful Spec-V model.
Nissan is expected to make only 10 units a month of the special-edition model with prices starting at 15,000,000 yen ($153,625 USD). The new Nissan GT-Spec V will make its official debut on January 8th, 2009 with the following changes:
- Engine output increased to 520-hp.
- Transmission mode selection button has been removed.
- Overboost button for increased midrange boost during overtaking.
- Carbon brakes.
- Carbon fibre MFD surround
- Carbon fibre mirror switch surround
- Black interior only
- Silver painted panels are now chrome
- Carbon fibre front seats
- Carbon fibre rear shelf replaces seats
- Carbon fibre grille painted matte clear
- Carbon fibre rear wing painted matte clear
- Carbon fibre ducts in front lip spoiler
- New colour available: Ultimate Black Pearl, this is said to be a purplish black
- Available colours: Ultimate Black Pearl, Brilliant White (new for MY09), Red, Dark Metal Gray, Black
Wheels and Suspension:
- Rays 20″ Forged Aluminum Wheels
- Bilstein Damptronic suspension upgraded, superiour in performance to the Nismo ClubSport package suspension
- Dunlop Tires (no cost option)
- Thatcham alarm system
- BOSE Sound System and ETC (Electronic Toll Card system)
- Ultimate Black Pearl Paint - a 577,500 yen option
Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote