19" VMR VB3's from Alan @ ModBargains++ - G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-26-2013, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

Wink 19" VMR VB3's from Alan @ ModBargains++

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share what a great experience I had with my recent purchase of some wheels from ModBargains. More specifically with Alan, who has helped me from start to finish with finding the right offsets to have a clean look, finding hub rings that fit, and in general just knowing what he is talking about for my application. He does a great job with details and following up to make sure everything works out. Will definitely be purchasing future upgrades through him (CAI, Catback etc), as he was spot on correct with everything we handled and thus far I couldn't be more satisfied with everything, during and after purchase. Great guy to do business with!

So to Alan and everyone at ModBargains, keep up the great work and Thank You! Fast and safe (double boxed, padded, sheeted AND bagged) shipping, accurate information, quality product, great service!

ModBargains
[email protected]

For those curious -
Wheels: 19" VMR VB3 CSL's in Silver. Front: 8.5 ET40 Rear: 9.5 ET45
Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport AS+. Front: 245/40-19 Rear: 275/35-19

No rubbing What do you guys think? --Sorry, dropbox links are being mean to me >>

Clicky for images!

Last edited by inlo87; 03-26-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the G8Forum.com - Pontiac G8 Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode